We love our logo, which we got from 99 designs, and we'd love to buy modifications of this logo, each with a special element for a holiday or special day. We want special logos for Holidays such as Christmas and Veterans Day and just interesting days such as the Winter Solstice. We will buy at least 20 days at $5 each but we're willing to buy as many as we like because we'd prefer to not recycle in future years. Another potential winning submission would be for ourFavicon.
We saw a contest done like this back when we originally asked for our logo. In that situation it was a game designer looking for spaceships. It seemed like a great situation because there were many winners and it was a fun contest for all, we're hoping this goes as well.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
CalendarFly is a free scheduling tool for schools, parents, students,coaches, and organization leaders. Our site is smartlydesigned (thanks to 99 designs) and we like our look and feel, its amix of web 2.0 and a social networking. To get a sense of howCalendarFly works and what it looks like in action, log intowww.calendarfly.com using our test login (case sensitive):
Note: This file has all the January logos, but you can change the date and month easily
- For the logos: Fun or Interesting or humorous
- For the favicon, we are looking for something that clearly identifiable as CalendarFly but is readable and not too complex.
- To the extent it can fit closely to the available size of the logo, the better.
- For the logos we are not looking for overtly religious
- For the logos, it cannot be offensive in anyway
- The Favicon cannot be so complex users cannot figure out what it is