Logo needed to illustrate a small nonprofit that promotes small growers, urban farmers, and backyard gardeners.
Utah Fruit and Vegtable Growers Association (UFVGA)
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The Utah Fruit and Vegetable Growers Association (UFVGA) is dedicated to anyone who loves to grow any type of fruit or vegetable in Utah, regardless of the location or size of a growers garden or farm.
UFVGA is not for farmers only, it is meant to connect hobbyist, small growers, and anyone interested in growing, canning, etc.
Our purpose is Education: to connect small and larger growers alike to educational resources; Networking - to provide online and in-person opportunities to network with agencies and other organizations and among one another; and Marketing - to use the network to allow members to promote what they do .
- should include the full name, as well as the abbreviation(UFVGA)
- can be full color, but should degrade to B/W gracefully
- classic, maybe vintage feel, but not dated (perhaps play off vintage fruit crate design)
- will be used mainly for website
- tasteful, respectful, community, organic, Utah, nonprofit
- clean typeface
- flowery or swirly typeface
- clipart or generic artwork