Logo for IRIS Photography, a Connecticut-based wedding photography business (http://www.photoiris.com), for on-line and print use that conveys a clean, fresh, upscale, preppy-chic look and feel....that conveys our photojournalistic style.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Looking for a company logo in CMYK and RGB vector formats for web and print use. We'd like the design to convey the following brand traits:
- Needs to fit in logo space (and be easily readable) of website http://www.photoiris.com
- With and without tagline of "true and beautiful"
- Clean, classic, bright, timeless
- Different from the many many photog websites out there..
- Not corporate, stuffy
- Not typical wedding-y, flowery look...not overtly wedding-y
- No play on iris of the eye, iris the flower, camera aperture...nothing cutesy or funny
- No wedding-y cursive scripts, flowing letters