* Naturopathic Physician, who currently operates single-practitioner office as Peace on Herbs, LLC, will be expanding into adjacent space of former Ayurvedic wellness center in April, under new name: Sustainable Health and Wellness Center.
* The physician and apothecary will retain the name Peace on Herbs, which should have it's own logo, and which should be designed along with the logo for Sustainable Health and Wellness (to work well together).
* tagline for Peace on Herbs, LLC has always been "Sustainable Health and Wellness Medicine"
* The Naturopathic medicine/Apothecary logo (Peace on Herbs) should look old-fashioned (and will be incorporated onto herbal prescription labels and custom-made apothecary product labels, and bags), whereas...
* colors might look tea-stained, typography retro
* old-fashioned symbol ie: mortar/pestle or similar
* ...the wellness center (Sustainable Health and Wellness) should invoke an earlier, slower-paced era, while simultaneously reflecting a modern sensibility and present day awareness of sustainable living practices.
* the word “center” is optional in the logo itself
* colors might be brighter, clearer versions of the apothecary colors, typography similar, but fresher, and more modern
* mainly middle- and upper-middle class
* mostly middle-aged women, and members of their families
* consumers of massage and yoga
* interest in health, wellness and optimal aging