Bell Springs Winery - Dripping Springs, Texas
We are passionate winemakers who just bought land outside of Austin, Texas, and will opening a thriving winery and tasting room. The tasting room will be classic rustic Texas with live music, lots of good wine, and great views of the property from the deck.
The wine audience runs from early twenties to folks in retirement. What's unique about our location is that Bell Springs Winery is 25 minutes from Austin, TX, where Austin is known for being a unique and eclectic place. Music and art thrive in this area and Dripping Springs, TX, is considered the "gateway to the hill country", where the leading wine production is taking place in Texas. Our theme will be simple, clean, unique, and great wines.
The logo will create the "identity" of Bell Springs Winery. It will be used on our sign in front of the winery, business cards, website, shirts, and most importantly, on our Wine Labels.
We are completely open to what the design should look like but we do know:
1. The logo should be clean, unique, and easy to read
2. Abstract is good as well as good old fashion looks as well - no preference
3. Don't use the common things like wine glasses, corks, etc in the logo - it should be unique and eye catching.
4. Think of a grocery store and how many wines they carry - how will our logo and label stand out?
5. Do not reuse any clip art or stock photos - use illustrations only
Be creative and have fun! I am planning using the winner for ALL artwork directly moving forward for the winery assuming rates are good. Let this be the start of a long relationship.
NOTE: PLEASE show LOGO with an actual label on bottle as well and take a look at the specs attached to design the label portion. Attached samples are just for size and dimensions, NOT logos or labels we actually like!
Some sample labels and logos I like: