The logo could contain just the name Zenalux, or the full name Zenalux Biomedical (maybe both?).
Here are some word games that might be beneficial to better understand our persona as a company:
- If the company was an automobile, we would be a German automobile: very compact, reliable, not old-fashioned, not complex, simple to use, sleek, well-engineered
- If the company was an animal, we would be a cat or Seeing Eye dog: small, handheld, very fast, confident, and well-mannered
- If the company was a tool, we would be a low-cost, handheld laser tool: sleek, portable, durable, sturdy, predictable, versatile, robust, and very accurate, made of carbon fiber
1. No Cartoons - we want it to be playful but not cheap or childlike
2. Nothing too elegant - we do not want to come across as being fancy.
3. The typeface should be clear, simple and bold. We want something that stands out.
4. No stock images or clip art in the logo.
We will be using the logo in a variety of ways: on business cards, embroidered on apparel (no fine details), used in Word and PowerPoint templates, stenciled (in B/W) on a shipping box, used on the website and other materials.
Blue (darker shade), Champagne (light gold) and maybe a touch of Burgundy. The logo should look good in black and white too.
.ai (CMYK), .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)