PAGE 1 - Home
>Inspiring feature photo - we need a photo that shows mum and kid at retreat but only mum doing yoga, refer to Holymama's feature photo
>What it is - the perfect retreat for mamas and their children
For the copy beneath the slogan, please use the font you use for the page/tab titles but in bigger size and bold
MamaBaba retreats offer a sacred space for mamas and their kids.
It provides a safe, guided and supportive female environment in which mamas can connect with themselves, their children and other mamas to rekindle their zen and balance and feel empowered to pursue their desired path.
MamaBaba retreats is a chance to step out of your everyday life and restore, relax and transform through yoga practise, pampering treatments, nourishing food and immersion in nature while enjoying the company of your mini you.
>Example daily schedule - please refer to my last message regarding illustration and font corrections. In addition, please move the title above the schedule and centralize it using the font you will choose for the words Sunrise and Sunset in Italics and in purple
7h-9h – breakfast buffet for mamas & kids
9h30 - childcare arrives
9h45 – mamas begin yoga class
11h – massage therapist arrives
11h15-13h15 –time for relaxation, mid-morning smoothy, treatments
12h15 – kids' lunch is served with childcare present
13h – mamas lunch is served
13h30- childcare leaves
Afternoon - time for relaxation, kids' nap time, treatments (childcare provided during a treatment), discovery of Lake Garda or Valpolicella or Verona if mama has rented a car
18h30 – kids' dinner is served
19h – dinner for mums is served, time to relax and mingle or evening event onsite
>Quote "When women support each other, incredible things can happen"
>Retreat schedule 2019 - please use the same font you will choose for the words Sunrise and Sunset in the example daily schedule for the title in italics and purple and centralise it. The dates can have the font you have currently used for the page/tab titles
April 7 - April 13
April 14 - April 20
May 5 - May 11
May 26 - June 1
June 2 - June 8
June 9 - June 15
September 15 - September 21
September 22 - September 28
October 6 - October 12
October 13 - October 19
>More inspirational photos (6 in total, 3 on top and 3 below) as such:
i) mums doing yoga
ii) mum and child spending quality time together
iii) small kids (under 6 years old) doing children's activity together
iv) a food shot, refer to the link I sent you on my message
v) mum doing a treatment like a full body massage
vi) mums mingling in the sunshine with a glass of wine
PAGE 2 - Concept
>Carousel of photos of the location at the top in feature photo area, see zip file in attachments - please refer to Holymama Ibiza retreats page, see link hereunder
> Follow with copy displayed in the middle of the page as per home page (same size and in bold)
Female-only retreats are the most in-demand holidays by women who have hectic lifestyles and high stake careers who want a chance to stop and examine their lives and make a change or simply want some much needed me time.
MamaBaba is a female-only retreat for such highly driven mamas who may be feeling ecstatically happy on one hand but also confused and burned out on the other and in need of some serious pampering and relaxation to regain sight of themselves. Mamas can bring their children on the retreat and leave them in the care of our bilingual Montessori trained childminders.
It can also simply be a nice getaway for mamas and the new love of their lives with the right support to get straight into holiday mode, relax and enjoy!
MamaBaba creates the optimal conditions for mamas to unwind and let go, tap into the power of sisterhood, have some fun and come out feeling energized, inspired and positive!
>What it offers - Please display title exactly how you will display Retreat Schedule 2019 (same font, centralised, purple). As for the list of things we offer, think we could try displaying them using mini mandalas like the one in the logo as bullet points
*6 nights/7 days accommodation in our beautiful farmhouse, with spacious and comfortable rooms, all with fully equipped kitchen and own terrace overlooking the vineyards (please book early to ensure you get the room of your preference)
*Daily 90 minutes yoga class for mums with meditation
*Inspiring talks/guest speakers
*Opening welcome circle for mums and children, closing circle for mums
*Coaching on request/one-to-one meetings
*Pampering treatments (full body massage, facial, manicure, pedicure, reflexology) using Italian organic brand Alchimia Natura
*Pasta making class
*Montessori trained childminders and customised children's program
*All meals for you and your child using locally sourced seasonal produce
*Daily organic smoothies
*Snacks and fruit
*Unlimited herbal teas and mineral water
*Beautiful welcome gift
*Two dinners in nearby locations, one in the prestigious Locanda San Vigilio, an elegant haven on the shores of Lake Garda since the 1500s (childcare provided while mum is out)
*Tailored baby menu using Italian organic products
*Yoga mats, towels, bed-linen, hairdryers, WiFi etc
Retreats are from Sunday to Saturday. On arrival day, there will be a rolling buffet for you and your child. There will be no particular schedule that day so you can make yourself at home and relax.
Please check in from 14h-18h on Sunday and check out by 12h the following Saturday. You are welcome to use the farmhouse's common area and store your luggage with us if your flight is later in the day.
>Location - please display title exactly how you will display Retreat Schedule 2019 (same font, centralised, italics, purple).
Corte Patrizia farmhouse is a gorgeous 18th century property in the vineyards that has been renovated while preserving its original characteristics. It’s a very relaxing and calm place, totally suitable for children and mamas wanting some tranquility. The apartments a spacious and elegant filled with modern amenities. You have a fully equipped kitchen and your own terrace where you can enjoy homemade wine while watching the sunset. You can go for a swim in our beautiful swimming pool overlooking the vineyards, or maybe go for a jog or walk with your baby.
The farmhouse is located near Lake Garda, only a 10 minute car ride away. You are also a 20 minute drive from Valpolicella known for its delicious red wine, Verona the nearest city and the airport of Verona Valerio Catullo. There are direct flights from most European cities to either Verona, Milan or Venice. There is a short direct flight from London to Verona, ideal if you are traveling alone with a child.
What meals are included and what are they like?
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included. Mums also have their mid-morning smoothies and there is unlimited herbal teas and mineral water as well as fruit and snacks all day. We use fresh local organic seasonal ingredients to prepare nutritious and tasty meals - after all you are in Italy! Toddlers eat what mama eats whereas babies have a special tailored menu, following the Mediterranean diet including vegetables, fruit, whole grains and proteins (animal and vegetable) often pureed or grated. If you or your child have any allergies or intolerances you can tell us so we cater to your needs.
For breakfast we provide fresh, local cow's milk, soya milk and any other desired milks (almond, rice, lactose free) but we don't have any formula. You are welcome to bring the formula milk that your baby is used to as well as any snacks and use the fully equipped kitchen in your room to feed him if preferable. Other than milk we usually serve fresh bread (different types and also whole grain), yogurts, fresh fruit, seeds and nuts, avocado when available, homemade cakes and jams, freshly squeezed orange juice, Italian coffee, different types of teas and porridge.
Our lunch menus include a starter, main and dessert all vegetarian (does include fish) and very varied so you get to try many local seasonal specialities. An example menu would be lettuce leaf with salad of red turnips, walnuts and gorgonzola flakes as a starter, whole wheat penne with vegetable ragout and cauliflower cream as a main and carrot and chocolate cake as a dessert.
How are the rooms like and what amenities do they include?
They are more like apartments and mostly on the ground floor which is great as no dangerous stairs around. They are quite spacious around 35-45m2. They all have fully equipped kitchens with fridges so you can store formula or breast milk. Most of them have their own terraces so you can choose to have some of your meals there if you wish or simply sit back with a glass of wine when your child is asleep. You also have hairdryers and Wifi.
What will the weather be like?
The average temperatures on Lake Garda in April/May/June and September/October are around 22-28 degrees Celsius. Perfect for yoga and babies. Nights can be cooler especially in April and October, so bring sweaters, wraps and a warm pyjamas as well as some socks or slippers/flip flops for walking around inside.
What should I pack?
It really depends on the time of the year you come but do remember you are in the countryside so some comfy clothes and shoes for you and some rough and tumble clothes for your child to play. In addition, if you're coming from London, you probably have a lot of cute summer outfits for your children that don’t get much wear, so by all means bring some of your favourite items along. You may want to dress up a little on the nights we will take you out for dinner so plan an outfit or two accordingly. If you are coming in the warmer months bring a bathing suit for you and your child. We would also recommend bringing some strong sun cream and mosquito spray. If you are coming in the cooler months bring some warm clothes for layering.
Can I drink wine on the retreat?
Even though this is a yoga retreat, you are in Italy in a farmhouse surrounded by vineyards that makes its own wine as well as not far from Valpolicella that produces some world-renowned wines. Therefore by all means yes! You are in the country of aperitivos and it would be an absolute waste not to sit back with a glass of yummy wine at sunset to finish a perfect day! Alcohol is not included in the retreat price, that said we give you a bottle of the farmhouse’s wine as part of our welcome gift and you can purchase additional wine at our onsite store.
Is the farmhouse safe?
Yes very safe, both in terms of the space that is basically flat everywhere so perfect for babies who are starting to crawl and walk, and in terms of location, you are in a tranquil fenced property in the vineyards out of harm’s way. You may want to bring along a baby monitor for evenings when you sit out with other mums.
Can I share a room?
Generally we wouldn’t recommend sharing a room unless you want to do it with a very close friend or sister, mum or grandmother with one child. However two mums sharing a room with two babies or toddlers on different schedules can be stressful, even if you are really close friends. Also, you will feel squashed in the room which beats the purpose of relaxation and pampering.
How do we get there from the airport?
The airport is about a 20 minute drive away. You can either get a taxi just outside (the airport is very small and manageable) or ask us to organize pick up service for you. The cost is the same for both, around 60 euros, only with the pick up service you can share with other mums as they are usually comfy air con vans that fit 8 people.
The other option is to rent a car which can be fun if you want to do some exploring of the Lake Garda, Valpolicella, Verona and other places during your free time. If you’re renting a car you can hire a child seat with the rental company or bring your own. Not all taxis have infant/child car seats.
Should you want to explore the surroundings but not to rent a car we can organize a car service for you with the same company we use for airport transfers (we have been using them forever and they are very professional and trustworthy and usually speak English and German as well as Italian).
Should I bring toys and books for my child?
The child minders will have many fun activities planned for the children following the Montessori method and aside from that we will provide some basic toys and books. Your child will also be surrounded by nature and therefore many stimuli to engage with as well as other children to play with. But by all means if your child has a favourite toy or fluffy animal please bring it along.
What about cots and high-chairs?
Airlines generally allow you to bring two items for baby, usually a car seat and push chair. You can either bring your own travel cot and check it in, or share the bed with your child or we can provide a cot at a small extra expense that will be added to your quote, please let us know what you prefer. We do not provide bed sheets for the baby cot so please remember to pack them. As for the high-chairs there will be plenty available for the children to use.
Do the treatments take place at the retreat location?
Yes the treatments take place in the farmhouse and you can choose between a full body massage (relaxation, water retention etc.) or a facial as well as mani and pedicures. We will use a special natural Italian brand Alchimia Natura which is super safe for pregnant women, mums and children. On top of that our massage therapist is known to have guru powers as soon as she touches your body, she can tell you how you feel and what you need and where and why you may be experiencing aches and pains!
The treatment is included in the retreat price and will usually last for 75 minutes. Childcare is provided so you can fully enjoy it. Should you want want an extra treatment we can arrange it for an additional cost.
Is the yoga just for the mums?
Yes as the main objective is for mums to relax, heal and reboot. That said, sometimes we may organize separate yoga lessons for the older kids.
What type of yoga is it and at what level?
It is usually a soft post natal yoga so you do not need to be an advanced yogi to practice. You can also practice if you are pregnant with some modifications. There will be some meditation too usually at the beginning and or end of class. Prior to coming on the retreat we will ask you about any injuries or if you are pregnant so we can cater to your needs.
I’ve been practicing for years, will I get bored?
You will always get something out of the yoga or meditation especially if you do it daily for a week. Our teachers are of very high standard and will give you the personal attention you need.
Should I bring my own yoga mat?
We provide mats but if you like to use your own please bring this along.
How old should my baby be to come to the retreat?
From 6 months to 6 years. Most mums come with kids aged from about 6 months to 4 years.
Should I bring nappies?
We suggest you bring some nappies for the first couple of days (remember it’s the weekend) and then you can buy additional nappies in the nearby convenience store or we can fetch them for you.
How will childcare be like?
The usual child-childcare ratio of 2:1 for small babies and 3:1 for toddlers therefore if you have a group of 10 babies there will be 5 child minders and if you have 10 toddlers there will be 3 child minders which is very comfortable compared to usual nurseries. Also childcare will be tailored to the group of children at every retreat so if there are babies they will be babysitters capable of looking after their basic needs and playing with them or taking them for a walk in their prams in the vineyards whereas if they are toddlers they will be more like nursery school teachers who will engage in more structured Montessori activities. They will be bilingual especially in the case of toddlers.
Should you prefer your child to have his own dedicated babysitter for the duration of the retreat we can organize that with advance notice and for an additional price.
How much childcare will you provide?
Childcare will be provided from Monday-Friday for 4 hours in the mornings from 9h30-13h30 as well as during a treatment and 4 hours in the evenings you go out for dinner (Tuesday and Thursday) from 18h30-22h30.
Should you want extra childcare please let us know in advance so we can organize it and send you an estimate for approval.
PAGE 3 - Accommodation/pricing
I would like to display 3 room types/packages with the title, photos, price. Please find a way to display them clearly and neatly, by maybe framing them? Send me some proposals. You do not need to use all the photos I have attached for each room type, you may just want to select the 3-4 best. One way to display them would be to carousel them or otherwise if stagnant maybe as circles like Holymama does - see attachment circles. But also here I am open to your suggestions
The 3 room types/packages are as follows:
*Standard room - 1700 euros (see attached zip photos)
*Luxury rooms - 2000 euros (see attached zip photos)
*Premium rooms - 2300 euros (see attached zip photos)
There should be a book now button or something near the prices that takes mum to a calendar so she can pick the dates she is interested in and then takes her to Paypal so she can purchase the retreat.
PAGE 4 - About - see attached photo to be included
Eliza is Anglo-Brazilian and has worked in the advertising industry for over 15 years in cities like Sao Paulo, Paris, London and Milan. She has always taken an interest in wellness and health and funnily enough, her clients such as Nestle infant nutrition, GSK, Novartis, Boots Healthcare were all in that sector.
Outside work the connection with wellness has been largely present through her practice of yoga, meditation and the buddist philosophy, through her love of nature and long walks in the countryside, through dancing and singing and letting her hair down and through her consciousness to eat fresh seasonal foods
Thorughout the years, she has always desired to take wellness to the next level but hasn’t known how until recently when she became a mama herself.
Eliza and her family moved to Italy from London two years ago. Moving countries and becoming a mama came with its joys but also its challenges. Her yearn to make a positive impact in the lives of mamas out there, share the best that Italy can offer and to rejoin the workforce in a new and inspiring way led her to start MamaBaba.
PAGE 5 - Contact - please refer to attachment in terms of layout, I would like my name and contact details on the left and the rest on the right
Eliza Guarienti di Brenzone
Footer - please refer to the comments in my last message
Terms & Conditions (placed far left) - see text hereunder
Sign up to our emails (placed in the middle)
Social media icons - Instagram, FB, Youtube (placed far right)
THE HOLYMAMA RETREAT ATTENDEES
1. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
2. The customer may pay up-front in full or via installments. There is a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit in the sum of 30% (minimum €450) of the total amount due for each person named in the reservation.
3. The balance monies due shall be paid by the customer to HolyMama not less than 8 weeks prior to the date of departure. Bookings within the last 8 weeks must be paid in full at time of booking. Payment can be made via bank transfer or credit card (via Paypal or Stripe).
4. If payment of the balance is not received by the due date HolyMama will give the customer a reminder but failure to respond to this prompt gives HolyMama the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.
5. In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees, minus the deposit apply. This is non-refundable, as mentioned in 2:
Cancellation 2 weeks or less before due arrival date, 0% refund
Cancellation 3 to 5 weeks before due arrival date, 25% refund
Cancellation 6 to 7 weeks before due arrival date, 50% refund
Cancellation more than 8 weeks before due arrival date, 100% refund
(HolyMama recommends travel insurance for the trip. This would ensure any monies lost in the event of cancellation could be recovered by the customer).
6. Due to situations beyond our control, HolyMama reserves the right to change bookings and shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred.
7. HolyMama is not held liable for flight costs.
8. HolyMama reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
9. The customer shall not use the retreat property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to HolyMama and its guests, staff or owners.
10. The customer shall keep all fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects on the property, where the retreat is held, in a clean and good condition and shall pay damages to the property owner for any articles which are destroyed or missing. HolyMama shall under no circumstances be liable for any damage to the property caused by the customer or their child.
11. HolyMama reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the property or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property and HolyMama shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
12. HolyMama retains all copyright licence rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
13. Any user of the website has to be 18 years of age or older and agrees to be entirely financially responsible for all charges and other fees arising from use of the website.
14. HolyMama accepts no responsibility for keeping the website up to date and will not be liable for any loss by its failure to do so. We are not responsible for the contents of any links displayed on our website.
15. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport in time.
16. HolyMama can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
17. HolyMama reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or yoga activity.
18. In the event that the customer decides to downgrade their accommodation after monies have been paid, the customer will not be entitled to any refund. If the customer wishes to upgrade the new price will apply.
19. The customer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by HolyMama. The customer must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in activities. Customers who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice if practicing yoga. HolyMama is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities. A customer must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform the teacher of any previous injuries.
20. HolyMama cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
21. HolyMama is not liable for any injuries to the customer's child or children, whether these occur during the hours of childcare or under the supervision of the mother.
22. In the event of a customer having any complaint then he/she will not discuss this with any third party and shall notify the manager as soon as possible.
23. HolyMama shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
24. HolyMama accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the customers stay or travelling to and from the retreat.
25. We recommend that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip. Should a customer decide to cancel or shorten their stay there is no refund entitlement.
26. The terms and conditions form a binding agreement between the customer and HolyMama. HolyMama reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the terms and conditions without advance notice. The most current version of the terms and conditions will supersede all previous versions. HolyMama encourages the customer to periodically review the terms and conditions to stay informed of updates.
28. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Switzerland and the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Swiss courts in all matters regarding them. HolyMama is a registered company, UID CHE 221.183.120