I have a 3-pg document at http://www.portfoliopathway.com/fil…iagram.pdf. Pg 1 is a drawing that attempts to visually explain rolling up layers of accounts. Pg 2 is simply my logo (I'd like to keep this in mind when designing). Pg 3 is a document that will need to made into a thumbnail to be used within the graphic.
What I am trying to get across is the following:
My system allows people to see reports at three levels.
- The lowest being the account level (Pershing account in my drawing)
- The second level (group level) rolls up data for any accounts in the lowest level (Dad's IRA in my drawing), or
- The highest level (Household in my drawing) rolls up data for any group(s) and/or single account(s) (Kids' 529 Account in my example) not in a group
- AI and high quality jpg file.
- Simple, clean, professional look
- Model after my logo maybe
- Use Calibri font
- Maybe use colors to help explain (I attempted this in my drawing)
- Nothing too flashy