I'm a young female lawyer in Alberta, Canada. When someone is buying or selling their house, I put together all the legal paperwork.
I'm casual yet professional in my approach with my clients. I want to make sure my clients feel comfortable with me and the whole process of buying or selling their home. I don't want them to be intimidated by me and I want them to fee like they can ask me their questions. I want to develop a long term relationship with them so that when they think oh I need a real estate lawyer they think of me.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
My target audience is everyone that is buying or selling a house. From their early twenties to their sixties. From first time home buyers to real estate investors. Generally my clients are honest hardworking people who want a lawyer they can relate with and who they can trust.
I would also like a button to compliment the header to replace the black houses that I currently have on my site.
This is a new website that I'm still working on. Do NOT design the header to match the current look of the site. I'll be making changes to the background, colour, etc. to suit the header that you design. The layout will stay the same though.
This what I want:
2. Colourful - but please use muted colours.
3. Not too fancy, elegant or lawyerish.
4. Clear bold font. NOT childish or squirly or too fancy or old fashioned
5. I want these words to appear in the header
Rosellina Giardino, Barrister & Solicitor
Real Estate Law
6. words to describe it: some subtle gradients.minimalist. clean illustrations. less is more. simple. big and bold.
7. I do NOT want anything that looks like a typical lawyer/corporate site.
8. Do not use stock images or clip art in the image
9. I need a jpg file format
Basically, I want to convey the following: freshness, trust, modern, competent, approachable.