A simple animation that can be looped. It can be delivered as a set of frames. We need a rhino running from a side perspective.
This will be animation (set of frames) to indicate that our application is doing something and that we want the user to wait just a bit.
The company's name is Hibernating Rhinos, and the logo is a rhino head.
We want a set of frames that we can compose into an animation. I expect that 5 or 6 frames would be sufficient.
In my mind, I see a silhouette of rhino viewed from the side, and the rhino is charging. Perhaps even rearing his head as it runs.
- I want the frames in a vector format. The end product will be an animation in XAML, but I can compose the animation out of vector art if needed.
- If you know XAML, and want to work with it directly, that's cool too!
- I'm imagining a silhouette against a transparent background, but here's a screen shot of the app to show the color scheme. Just in case you have a good idea requiring more colors.
- Even though it's vector, I want it to target a size of approximately 200x100 px.
- The animation need to be loopable.
- For the contest, just display the individual frames on a sheet (like a sprite sheet)
- I don't want a rhino that is cartoonish. Something that matches the rhino head in the screenshot. Or at least, fits the look of the logo.