We need service coverage maps for San Francisco, Los Angeles and San Diego.
Existing maps for reference are available to download here: http://www.phyber.com/map/. The general idea/want is for a heat map with three colors showing the different service boundries. A good example of this is the coverage maps from MetroPCS here: http://www.metropcs.com/coverage/
This ran under a previous contest (http://99designs.com/contests/7634) where submission #8 really hit it on the head.
For the heat map, the AT&T cities from the CPUC map are the primary color, the Verizon cities are the secondary color and a tertiary color strip (5-10 miles diameter?) should surround the primary/secondary areas.
- AI or PSD Source with layers and fonts
- png exports of the maps 500px wide
- soft/blurry edges on the color boundries
- Freeways can remain for reference, but should not be the focus of the map.
- City names should be on the map, but not the outline boundary of the city.