We have an advanced search feature on our homepage that we are not content with and are looking for the talented designers here to give our search a cool, sparkly, web 2.0 skin that fits with our site design.
FindAnyFloor.com - Our consumer site
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are a flooring information site called FindAnyFloor.com that will provide detailed info on flooring as well as a certified directory or retailers and installers to consumers.
This directory is reached off our homepage by a search widget. Currently, we like the skin design ok, but want to see if we can find a skin that will make the search pop more.
That is where you come in - we need you to make us a cool and sparkly search skin for our site.
You will need a screenshot of the this widget in order to have all the details you will need to create it, so please email me at email@example.com for a copy.
- We want something sparkly, slick and cool
- Should fit in with the Web 2.0 style
- Must work with our site colors
- Must work within the space allowed
- Width can only be ten pixels more than what is there now
- Length is not restricted
- Tab names must be used as is, though can change the font color, style and size.
- All elements currently on the screenshot must be used
(ie tabs, go button, search zip etc)
- Must keep functional elements where they are currently located (ie tabs, enter box etc), however can move the search button, instructional text and links to other search types
- Please show rollover and selected effect
- Please differentiate tabs that are not selected from the tab that is selected
- Please email me for a screenshot as it is not possible to work blind on this widget.
- Will need psd or ai file with layers intact when complete
- Will need gif or png of widget
- No black, brown, purple (or blue purple), pink, yellow (yellow orange is ok)
- Must not be more than 10px wider than our current search feature or your design cannot be considered.
- Designs that do not fit with our site colors will not be considered