- Please change the font of the old menu board but the new one must be instantly readable. We already use the "rawengulk" font on the logo baseline and on other marketing tools but we are open to proposal.
- Please do not reuse the pictures of the sandwiches that appear on the old menu board.
Please create some pictogram/or drawings for each type of items : club sandwich simple, club sandwich classic, burgers, club desserts.
- Please create a new pictogram for price tags
- Please integrate in the products menu board the following (that you will find enclosed as uploaded files) :
- recettes club sandwiches
- recettes burgers
- recettes accompagnements
- recettes club sucrés
(the price tags on those files are the new and right ones)
Please find enclosed
- File of the old menu board
- Be Club logo
- 7 pictures of the restaurant interior/exterior and old boards
- list of products and new prices in the "recettes" files
- sketch of product menu boards
- dimensions of the boards (in centimeters)
What we don't want anymore // what we want now :
rather small font and writing // font in a bigger size
black and dark colors // still some dark for "luxury" touch but more red and chrome (to balance the red/black chrome blocks of the wallpaper) and brighter tone.
wanna be classy but dull // catchy, appealing and cooler
picture of the sandwiches // drawings (for example) of sandwiches, burgers and fries
few products // more products
not very understandable at first sight // very clear and few questions induced after reading the boards
The restaurant decoration has a lack of "coolness", we would like the menu boards to bring more coolness, a real visual identity that we may develop over the rest of the restaurant or on the façade in the future (stickers, posters…)
We still hesitate of going further into the modern/contemporary design/fonts in accordance with the restaurant deco or bringing a touch of cool with more fashionable vintage/retro fonts and style. Maybe a mix of urban-neo-retro style ? That's also the reason why we need you !
Last input : the logo is the only thing we need to keep. It is inspired by a big city skyline (building shape of the font) for a urban touch, integrated in a sandwich design at the bottom.
For your information this contest will might be followed soon by other extremely related projects (contest or 1 to 1):
- the combo menu board
- A1 posters for external use (products and advertising)
- flyers A5 as a menu
- Stickers to enhance the façade (pillars and/or windows) and make what we propose more obvious.
- Marketing and communication flyers/toolkit for promotion use
Please contact me in case you might need additional files or tips.
Sorry for he approximative English language ;-)
Thanks for participating !