I am an information marketer, work-at-home mom, and a visionary of my company. I show people how to create a great information business from home, stop being on the road, and make great money from their topic of expertise. My blog is: http://milana.com/newblog.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
70% women and moms. 30% men and baby boomers.
I need a book cover for this book:
"Dough for What You Know: How to Turn Your Passion and Experience Into a High-Income Information Business From Home" By Milana Leshinsky
1. I'd like the cover to focus on the words, no photos please.
2. I'd like to bring my branding into the cover through the colors used on my upcoming web site at: http://milana.com/xhtml.
3. I'm looking for a cover that's fun, bold, high impact, and just begging to be picked up from the book shelf! :)
4. The title has to be extremely readable, therefore please do not use weird fonts that are too ornate.
5. Cover size: standard trade paperback size 6 x 9, high-resolution.
Thank you for bidding!
P.S. Attached are print colors.
P.P.S. Attached is the book's table of contents.