We are a company and factory with many, many years of experience in the bathroom (mostly luxury) segment, and we are introducing this new suction wall accessories line into our current market, though mostly we want to target lower income demographics with it.
We have three series. Please see blow which colors are required for the box of each series, and refer to the attachments as well.
- a clean white series: white background, most text in grayscale up to 90%, may use red for important elements.
- a chromed series: the product drawing should be chromed/silvery gray, the background light gray, use dark gray and black for text, also use red.
- a signature stainless steel series with touches of black: product drawing should be silvery with black (see attachments), use white and gray for text, also use red.
When I say drawing I mean the little framed drawing of just the suction cup, not the actual soap dish photo (which we provide).
Our patented red indicator suction technology is the most important concept for our packaging. RED is the common color across the three lines.
Our target segments are bathroom and kitchen primarily. Our main target demographics are middle class, especially lower middle class though we have a design line for more refined customers. Our market is a foreign one (shouldn't influence the brand design).
Please see our 'box layout and elements' attachment. You need to supply art for the five sides of the soap dish box for the three different series. There's also the box hanger art, which can be just the logo but needs to follow your general design.
Our 'box layout and elements' attachment is only a guide for the information we want to have, NOT a design! Please create your own concept. We want something CLEAN.
You need to do these elements (see 'box layout and elements' attachment):
- elements outlining the product's strengths and holding weight, as well as the ease of use.
- surfaces it can be attached to (tiles, mirror, glass, fiberglass, laminated)
- use of adhesive disk for other surfaces.
- drawing/element calling attention the PATENTED technology (no need to supply the text)
- drawing further explaining the technology (this one can use our own 'p' icon).
- recycling & disposal icons on the back (our plastic materials are PVC & ABS).
The files we will require are:
3 full box layouts (see 'box layout and elements' attachment) in .CDR & .SVG with CMYK & Pantone references.
- We need the files to have all elements as separate vector objects so that we can adapt the soap dish layout to our other products.
- We need most written parts to be font objects, and we need the font used, so we make our own adjustments to the text.
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the packaging art.