Law firm requires clean and professional informational brochure. Brochure should be tri-fold, double-sided brochure on 8.5x11 canvas. Design should be delivered in high-quality .AI format and immediately ready to send to the printer.
It is imperative for the design to look professional - it can't be something that looks like it could have been done in my home. Other than that, creativity is encouraged.
Rimon Law Group, Inc.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are a company that outsources legal work to American attorneys living in Israel. We are a young, small company but like most we are trying to convey a large company, professional feel. We need a very professional, clean, easy to read, but NOT boring brochure that will contain information about our company. It is imperative that the brochure not look amateurish, because we are trying to convey a strong image for our company. The winner will likely be asked to do future print designs for our company.
For inspiration, you might (or might not) look at our website: http://www.rimonlaw.com. But we're not married to anything on that site.
The text for the brochure and our logo can be found at http://download.yousendit.com/E5A51A71432DD3B1 NOTE: OUR LOGO IS ONLY THE ENGLISH TEXT PORTION OF THE .AI FILE. THE WORD "RIMON" SHOULD BE IN PANTONE 1795. THE WORDS "LAW GROUP" SHOULD BE IN PANTONE 425. WE ALSO HAVE A CONDENSED VERSION OF OUR LOGO, WHICH YOU MIGHT USE. IT IS SIMPLY "RLG" IN RIVEN FONT, WITH THE "R" IN 1795 AND THE "LG" IN 425. WE CAN SLIM DOWN THE TEXT IF NEED BE, IF IT WILL GREATLY HELP THE DESIGN.
- Tri-fold, double-sided brochure printed on 8.5x11 paper.
- Design to be delivered in .AI format, ready for the printer
- In terms of text, the back cover should contain little more than our contact information (but may contain graphics)
- The front page should also be catching with minimal text.
- other than that, it should incorporate our text on the remaining pages, with appropriate graphics, texture, shading, etc.
- Clean and professional a must. Can't be simply text on graphics, but shouldn't be messy either.
- we don't want stock or cheesy pictures, i.e. lady justice, scales of justice, people we've never met reading papers. You might use the pics on our homepage, but that is not necessary if you feel, in your design opinion, that something else would be better. PLEASE DON'T USE THE PICTURE OF THE GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE FROM OUR WEBSITE, BUT YOU MAY USE A DIFFERENT, NON-COPYRIGHTED IMAGE OF THE GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE
- We don't want any religious imagery.
- NO USE OF COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL TO WHICH YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHTS