Established winery needs 2 fun labels for a Christmas wine release. Wine is called Drunken Reindeer Red and Drunken Reindeer White. So fun is key!
We are releasing two wines very shortly and need two labels designed. We would like both labels to be the same with the exception of the name Drunken Reindeer Red and Drunken Reindeer White. We would also like them in alternating colors. (i.e. red background on one with green lettering, while the second one would be opposite, green background with red lettering).
We are very open to colors, designs etc. We have used 99 designs before and I am always amazed at how much more creative you all are than I am, so please run with this one.
The specs on the labels are as follows:
Actual Print Size of label will be 3"x4" (either portrait or landscape) - please create design though at 4.03 X 3.03 to allow for any bleed, but keep design (text and image) within 4x3 size.
Jpeg, PSD and AI file formats will be needed.
The goverment requires a few things too. This label will have to have our company logo on it. The color of the logo can be changed to match the design and does NOT need to be a dominate feature, it just has to be present on the label. We also must have "750ml" in small print at the bottom of the label and "8.5% Alcohol by Volume".
Because this label has to be approved by the government, we will need to make sure that you can make tweeks to the label after awarded to prize. Usually tweeks are only for things like increasing a font size, not a whole redesign.
- Item 1...A drunken reindeer. Maybe Blitzen on his back with a wine bottle. Again, use our imagination
- Su Vino Winery's logo (the hand and Su Vino Winery) - when I figure out how to make that available on 99designs I will post that. For now just either use one from our web site or use a place holder that we can change out later. (Sorry)
- 2 Labels in complimentary contrasting color schemes
- Fun, Fun, Fun (and the govenment required stuff mentioned above)
- Photograph of deer, or clip art style artwork