終了したコンペ

Massage Brochure and Accompanying Coupon

Zarrella様は99designsで 印刷物・パッケージ デザインコンペを開催しました。

2人のフリーランスデザイナーから集まった6エントリーの中から、優勝者が選ばれました。

6
エントリー
2
デザイナー数
1
優勝者

Zarrellaさんの印刷物・パッケージデザインコンペについて

概要

We are a full-service chiropractic office in Asheville, NC. We are expanding our services to include massage. Our business is sophisticated, with unparalled chiropractic care. The personalaity we are trying to get across is confident, sophisticated, modern yet approachable and not confusing or salesey.

Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach

Adults 35+ with disposable income. Usually a HHI of $65k+
Our audience is 90% highly educated and truly understands a wellness model and/or the value of alternative medical treatments before drugs or surgery. (The other 10% is typically a pain based client who is suffering from severe sciatica or has recently been in an automobile accident.)

必要条件

In the word document - you will find the body copy for the brochure. I am 100% to your creative liberty with the copy and the design except for colors and fonts. This brochure should be a 2-sided piece that folds into a standard 9 x 3 tri-fold. I am, however open to other formats as long as it prints on an 8 1/2" x 11".

I also need an accompanying coupon that matches this brochure that offers $10 off on appointments made on or before May 17, 2010. (Please design to fit at least 4 to an 8 1/2" x 11").

To establish a brand on a very small budget, I've been using the services from a company called 123 print and my contacts from my past experience as an ad gal.

Establishing our VERY ECONOMICAL collateral has been the basis for our brand which includes the following and must be carried into our new collateral.

Fonts:
Baskerville Old Face for body copy
Trajan Pro for heads

Colors: Please go heavy on the brown and blue and use the green only as a spot accent color. See attached brochure for example.
Brown: PMS 4715c / 4715u
Light blue: PMS 552c / 552u
Green: PMS 584c / 585u

For your reference, I've included a PDF of our existing brohcure and our logo for Massage.

カスタムプラン

$204

無料特典

  • 開催中のコンペ
  • 急募

納品ファイル

PSD
AI
EPS
PDF
PNG
JPG

同じカテゴリーのコンペ

$295
We need new can labels for our lineup of all-natural energy drinks made with Korean pear juice and ginseng
デザイン by TokageCreative デザイン by Salt & Pepper デザイン by TokageCreative
42
entries
11
デザイナー数
$295
Nutritional Supplement Sales
デザイン by rembrandtjurin デザイン by rembrandtjurin デザイン by KS BOY
16
entries
8
デザイナー数
$295
Chiropractic acupuncture care
デザイン by AZKAN デザイン by msusantio デザイン by hojo
23
entries
8
デザイナー数
$195
A clean, clever design for an ebook on the science of holistic healing.
デザイン by TRIWIDYATMAKA デザイン by TRIWIDYATMAKA デザイン by sobo
197
entries
30
デザイナー数
$295
We manufacture and import Jewellery packaging and paper bags
デザイン by BucurDesign デザイン by mikey~stp デザイン by mikey~stp
38
entries
14
デザイナー数
$195
Pixfirst is a technology driven photography startup based out of France
デザイン by f-chen デザイン by jcsolutions デザイン by YiNing
52
entries
13
デザイナー数

次はあなたの印刷物・パッケージデザインデザインコンペの番です。

今すぐ始める
$295
L-Raphael is a high-end luxury beauty products brand, providing spa services, massages, facials, and breakthrough anti-aging tec
デザイン by adrijanaz デザイン by MotiifDesign デザイン by MotiifDesign
28
entries
10
デザイナー数
$195
We are the manufacturers of Aerosol Spray Paints in India and would like get our Aerosol Spray Can redesigned
デザイン by zoxigen デザイン by zoxigen デザイン by zoxigen
84
entries
13
デザイナー数
CA$195
Tax preparation and advice for your business
デザイン by Paolojustin21 デザイン by Lee.nazarenelara デザイン by café
40
entries
7
デザイナー数
$295
a new specialty food start-up
デザイン by sfi4 デザイン by CAIIIA デザイン by Alex De Lilla
52
entries
7
デザイナー数
$295
Charity that assists orphans and adoptive parents
デザイン by idWr デザイン by cube99 デザイン by dejan.koki
102
entries
8
デザイナー数
$295
Fantasy Novelist
デザイン by Mugna デザイン by Mugna デザイン by Mugna
75
entries
12
デザイナー数