We need a new postcard design to use for trade show handouts to promote our products and a prize give-away. These are for handouts only - they do not have to comply with post office layout and addressing standards.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a nice postcard handout to blend with our other materials.
I have assembled a set of files to help make the project easier:
- There is an illustrator template from the printer (modernpostcard.com) with all of the sizing, cropping, and other print specs indicated.
- Fonts, graphics, etc used in many of our other materials
- Logo and colors guide for our company
- Screenshot and camera photos for the layout
- A sample of a postcard we used a few months ago at the Pink Elephant show. The front is ugly (time was short so I had to do the layout myself), but the back has a nice layout that works well for us.
- a word file with the copy for each sideDownload supporting files at: