Hey, a quick background. Used to run product dev for mtv international, then help start joost.com and went on to be the entrepeneur in residence at a venture firm. Currently at prehype.com. Looking to try 99designs out and thought I would do it with a small 'for fun' project that I came up with the other day. you can see more about my profile on http://blog.hellohenrik.com
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
This is for a blog post and is to be used as joke/point around how many new iphone apps / small web sites that are being launched each month.
However, the 'game' is to compete on who has the best idea for a start up or a mobile app.
Please see the template below where the good people of Kitchen Budapest used the same concept for your 'facebook friends'. In this Startup idea card game the idea it to make a small template that will allow people to write their start up ideas down on a 'card' so they could play it with friends.
People would compare on:
- Elevator pitch (max x words)
- Market size (e.g. food is a 1 trillion business)
- Potential Exit value (think it could be a 300 m exit)
- Amount of competitors (you want the number to be low)
- Time already spent on the project .
I think it could just be pdf that people could down load and fill in
- but maybe we could even make a small online thingy where people
could fill in the concept and then print the screen