The Art Of Speaking
I am developing a series of training courses that explore the four topics of leadership, communication, teamwork and productivity. I am really passionate about what I do because I have seen what a difference good communication skills can make to a person's confidence, relationships, career prospects and influence.
Our values are that the training should be...
Enjoyable - Because this is what makes life worthwhile.
Reliable - Quality courses, delivered professionally every time.
Valuable - Our courses have immediate practical applications and will be recognised by employers as such.
We are a highly socially responsible organisation who donate a percentage of proceeds to charity and a percentage of places on our courses to aid individuals who are experiencing hardship or whom aspire to return to the workplace after a period of absence.
Do check out our website for further information - http://www.theartofspeaking.org
The training programme will be open to all, however my target audience will typically be aged 25-55, English speaking, professional people based in Europe and Australasia. Both male and female clients will be equally encouraged to join however the pricing will position the brand at the higher end of the socio-economic scale.
Clients will typically be motivated to improve their communication skills for one of these reasons.
- Taking on a management position for the first time.
- They want to improve their success with sales, dating or interviews.
- They have a speech to prepare for (weddings, award ceremonies etc).
- They would like to overcome social anxiety or low self-esteem.
- They would like to learn how to deliver entertaining presentations.
- They would like to improve the quality of communication in their relationships.
The letterhead should be suitable for A4 and A5. Put address "http://www.theartofspeaking.org" at the bottom, preferably orange and a watermark that suggests the character of our logo (not the logo itself). I need one variant with the "The Art Of Speaking" logo centred at the top of the page and one without.
I need one "business" card design with three variants, each distinguished by a different base colour (orange for regular members, light blue for committee and purple for employees - all these colours are in the logo). One side of the card should be vividly coloured with a texture, the logo featured prominently and the web address underneath.
The front side should be mostly white with some styling that is consistent with the back. A smaller copy of the logo should be present on this side also.
- When used as a business card this needs to have space for a name, job title, department, telephone number, email address and website address.
- When used as a name tag the only information will be the person's name and department in large writing.
- When used as a flash card for learning games there will be a title, a short paragraph of body text and then a line of subtext (eg: a reference to a website for further information).
This card will be printed in NZ with dimensions 55mmx90mm and in the UK where it will be cropped further to 55mmx85mm. Please set bleed accordingly.