The 10-80-10 Principle - Unlocking Dynamic Peformance
I am a professional speaker that specializes in performance and leadership. My brand is called The 10-80-10 Principle and it is about helping individuals and teams focus on their strengths.
If you have questions please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Mostly corporate executive types that are committed about improving the performance of their organizations. A secondary market is individuals that are into self-help and and personal improvement.
- Book cover dimensions are 5x7 (front and back with a 1/4 inch spine)
- Needs a corporate feel to it
- I like simple and not too busy
- The following info needs to be on the front cover:
- Title: The 10-80-10 Principle Pocketbook
- Subtitle: Unlocking Dynamic Performance
- Author: Sunjay Nath (MBA, BScE, CSP)
- The spine and back cover should have the publishers name: Spetha Inc.
- There should be space to have text (still to be written) on the back
- The 10-80-10 Principle is all about focusing on the Top 10 (as opposed to the Majority 80 or the Bottom 10)
- It's about the keywords, Leadership and Peformance
- Other than that, I want to see what the creative minds out there can come up with
- Attached is a cover that I am not particularly fond of - but it has most of the requirements I am looking for