What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Our company is one of the largest wound care education companies in the US. Our customers are primarily nurses, but doctors and physical therapists also take our class. Our class prepares these health care professionals for a national certification exam, that once they pass the test, they have a credential that sets them apart from other health care professionals. We are looking for a design that plays off the uniqueness of our logo and has a powerful, modern, trendy feel.
- Each piece designed must have the logo in it (logo can be downloaded at http://www.wcei.net/logo.html)
- Any color used for copy or graphic elements must be in the logo
- For the business card: name, address, title, phone, fax, e-mail please use Georgia font
- For the stationary: use Wound Care Education Institute PO Box 334 Stevensville, MI 49127 Phone 877-462-9234 Fax 877-649-6021 Use Georgia font
- Note card should should have the logo on front in addition to your graphic design elements.
- Envelope should have logo and same address as for stationary. Use Georgia font
- The dimensions of the note card are 5.5"x4.25"
- Do not use crosses or the medical Caduceus (the sign used to designate a physician that is an image with two snakes coiling around a rod) for any design elements.
- Do not use colors that are not in the logo.