Here is what I was thinking, but am in no way tied to any idea. Which is why I need your help. I need the following materials designed: business cards, letterhead and envelopes.
1. I like the color orange and/or earthy tones. For example, brick red, brown and burnt orange.* new color palette* i still like orange but maybe with some Navy,grey and black. I dont think the orange and brick red, brown go well together
2. I would like to play with the green certification aspect without looking like a landscaper. Some initial thoughts: possibly making the dot on the "i" in Dwelling green. I'll leave it up to you and am open to suggestions.
2. I would like to see a two-sided business card, possibly with rounded corners.
3. The overall tone and feel should be simple, professional, classy , unique ,crisp and clean.
Front of card should include the following information:
- Company Name: Dwelling Construction, Inc.
- Slogan: Design - Build - Live
- Website: http://www.dwellingconstruction.com
Back of card should include the following information:
- Ronnie Baker
- LEED AP
- License #: 887956
- Commercial, Residential, Custom Remodels
- Address: 5755 Lemona Avenue
Sherman Oaks, CA 91411
- Office: 818.714.0103
- Cell: 818.515.2022
- Fax: 818.786.6433
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*i saw this design today while i was out. Even tho it is the letter "G" i really liked the look of it.*