Food Mood Clinic
Naturopathic Doctor setting up a new clinic in Toronto; preventative medicine that focuses on diet, whole foods and healthy minds (hence - food mood clinic); treatment therapies include diet and lifestyle counselling, botanical medicine, acupuncture, and nutrition.
Food clearly affects mood, and mood affects eating behaviours (e.g. emotional eating). I'm passionate about educating others about how to be live healthier, happier lives, through simple changes in habits.
1) Anyone with a chronic condition/disease wanting treatment through natural therapies;
2) Anyone who wants to improve their diet and lifestyle through an expert in health;
3) Anyone who wants to prevent disease/sickness or prevent disease progression;
Basically - sick, unhappy people who want/need help;
- dimensions must be 3.5 by 2 (american std)
- keep the design clean/simple
- contact info should be kept on one side
- i'm keen on fonts, but keep it professional and sleek (i.e. no bubble letters)
- exudes intrigue, somewhere YOU'D want to go
- focus is whole FOODs and MOOD (cognitive stuff - anything from hormonal imbalances to depression to alzheimers)
- i appreciate all types of art
- feel free to be creative (use humour if you want)
- 2-sided business card
- keep in mind - it will likely be printed on matte gloss laminate, 16.5 pt
Attached are old ideas that either need to be re-worked or thrown out.