The mission of the nonprofit program, ING Run For Something Better, is to prevent obesity in children by making fitness opportunities available in schools. We want to introduce kids to the benefits of running and physical fitness and empower children with the means to achieve a healthy lifestyle that they can maintain for the long term.
We are looking for a new T-Shirt design for the 2012 ING Run For Something Better kid's campaign. At the 2012 ING Miami Marathon & Half Marathon, 5,000 middle school students from all over Miami-Dade county will run 1.2 miles to complete their 26.2 mile running program. The kids will be running along the same course as the marathon and half marathon participants. Below are several requirements that must be followed regarding the design of the shirt.
- Shirt Color: Orange - Pantone 165 C
- The RFSB Logo must be present on the front of the shirt and cannot be altered in any way. (Logo has been uploaded in JPEG & EPS)
- The shirt is limited to using ONLY the following colors:
Blue: Pantone 281 C
Orange: Pantone 165 C
- Back of shirt must remain blank
- Please keep in mind this will be a youth shirt
- Logo or wording for ING may not be altered in any way
Please not that we will not be providing feedback on every design. If we notice that you design has violated any of our requirements we will notify you to make the appropriate changes. We also have chosen not to rate designs because we feel as if it takes away from the excitement of the contest. We will be promoting this contest on our Facebook & Twitter accounts. Thank you and good luck!