Ness make mobile apps for the iPhone & iPad. Ness is making t-shirts as the sponsor for the UC Berkeley CSUA 2012 Hackathon.
I need a t-shirt design for a college hackathon; specifics are below
T-shirt design for the 2012 UC Berkeley CSUA Hackathon
- Must incorporate phrase " 2012 UC Berkeley CSUA Hackathon"
- design an image that celebrates computer hacking; NOT hacking in the negative sense, but in the positive sense of humans engineering computers to accomplish incredible things
- design should be sophisticated and witty
- tastefully incorporate sponsor - Ness Computing - logo (attached below)
- incorporate, but not as prominently, other sponsor - Heroku - logo (attached below)
- you may choose the sponsor logo (s) that are most easily incorporated into your design
- Hackathon theme should be most prominently displayed; Ness logo is second in prominence; Heroku logo is third in prominence
The target audience will be UC Berkeley computer science students; ages 18-25; mostly male; highly educated and motivated; extremely intelligent; techies/geeks