My website is a bootstrap startup aimed at providing a resource to the email marketing, digital messaging and deliverability community.
The twitter account @email_expert supports these efforts.
We offer news, a web directory, twitter directory, calendar of events, a classified ads/marketplace launching soon.
We have high profile bloggers that are submitting topical articles. The twitter account will not only keep users notfied about the updates from the website, but also breaking news from around the web.
Marketing orientated, Web savvy, technically astute.
You can make this fun and avatar/character based, or serious. Feel free to be creative in that respect. Most important it needs to be classy yet bold and striking. It needs to stand out from the plethora of designs that are out there.
Keywords: email, email marketing, inbox, spam filter, junk, whitelist, blacklist, deliverability, digital messaging, marketing automation, spam, anti-spam, inbox placement, email reputation, domain reputation, IP reputation, sender records, SPF Records, feedback loop, social integration, facebook messaging, digital marketing, engagement
- Optimal Dimensions 1280px width
- Most important info always to be viewable at 1024 × 768px
- Design must still look excellent in 1920 × 1200px
An "Extended profile", most likely utilising a "Big image" with" fade to colour" incorporated for maximum compatibility across browser resolutions.
To be supplied by you:
- Optimised GIF, JPG or PNG - max 700kb
- Editable PSD with layers (so can change sponsors)
- Background, text, links, sidebar, border #hex colors
Designs I like, but feel free to use your imagination
- logo is 114px × 75px or smaller (your choice)
- use blues, golds, yellow from our site but can add more
- highlight: emailexpert.org
- link: facebook.com/emailexpert
- Mention "managed by @andrewbonar"
- Space for 4 company logos/sponsor incorporated into design. Free to be creative as to how these are included, and it is possible that you can place them in the right hand column sometimes semi-obscured or in the left hand colum in an extended view, whatever works best for the design over all.