We are rebuilding a website that has a large amount of traffic for job seekers in the IT industry. We'd like to simplify our website and improve the look and feel to focus on 2 main channels "IT professionals' & "Employers".
Adnexus Recruitment Services BV
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Adnexus Recruitment work with IT jobs and candidates in the Netherlands. A young dynamic company rapidly growing but making a more personal approach in the interaction with the candidate during the process. We put the interest of the candidate first and provide an open platform to ensure we have clear communication and trust. We are accurate in our introductions and aim to make sure we have a conversion rate of 80% for an interview to placement.
- A simple web design - something professional but personal
- Simple layout - "IT Professional" & "Employer"
- Jobs are 1 click from the landing page
- Using the same color scheme as the logo we'd like to have something deep color and powerful clean lines for the web design
- Web 2.0 look - curvy corners, gradients etc would be good
- A large logo - currently our website logo is too small to see
- Use jigsaw pieces - icons maybe, or smaller sub sections or as transparent background images...
- "Connections for the long term" - this is our goal for helping people to move jobs.
- Adnexus = binding and connection in latin
- Cartoon images, stock images that are on our page already