Royal Vista Golf Club
1. Present and future golfers who will golf at our facility.
2. Members of the Golf Course
3. People looking to book a Tee Time or book Golf Tournaments
4. Home owners around the golf course
We like the web site to have a classy but a modern look.
We like: (1) one main page design and (2) two inner page design we can use as templates to list additional details of the facility.
The main page should:
1. Deliver a graphically pleasing re-design for: http://www.larv.com
2. Have an area where we can integrate facebook into the front page. Here is an example of our WIP site: http://www.thegolfclubatbrentwood.com
3. The menu should have the following: The Club, The Course, Book a Tee time, News, Calendar of Events, Membership, Rates, Lessons, Tournaments, Junior Golf, Snack Bar, Weddings and Banquets, Directions, Contact Us, Classified, Advertise, Member Login, Sign up for a news letter.
4. Here are examples of sites we have/are re-designed: http://thegolfclubatlaquinta.com/, http://www.thegolfclubatfallbrook.com/, http://www.thegolfclubatriovista.com/ (WIP) or http://www.thegolfclubatbrentwood.com/ (WIP).
Inner page should:
1. Have a header. Please review the golf course sites listed above for examples.
2. Examples of how we can layout the inner page with text and photos of our golf course.
Please refrain from:
1. Using too much green. I cannot stress this enough... just because its a golf course doesn't mean we want to use green or grass every where.
2. Using too much cheesy image of golf clubs or golf balls.
Attached is a picture from our last winner.