This is a facelift for A Tailored Suit dot com. The current website is cluttered, dark, and down right ugly. It is not clear as to what we do and the overall look is unprofessional.
Key Points for new Website
1. Simplicity – Clean with a focus on usability and download speed.
2. Quality - we are selling a high end product.
3. Old World Feel - we value the classics and teach style history.
4. Uniformity – One voice; all colors and lines work in harmony
This contest is for the Homepage only. If you nail this we will move on to other pages. I look forward to quickly responding to your submissions with detailed feedback.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Prefers classic style to fashion trends
Basic Technology Understanding
1. Use the Wireframe as a guide for at least one of your submissions.
2. Use the colors in the logo – besides that you are free to bring in colors you like however remember we are an old school tailor shop. Nothing too flashy please.
3. Choice of font is up to you
4. We will not be using heavy plugins, Flash, or pictures – we like simplicity and speed.
5. Try to use images found on our website (there are over 200) – if you have a set look you want to achieve feel free to use a stock image that we will look to replace without own unique image later.
6. Headlines should be text not graphics
7. PSD layered with all graphics must be provided.
8. Fonts must be provided if not standard Windows/Mac
9. Website will be developed later in XHTML/CSS & ASP.Net. Please keep this in mind when designing.
Specific Guidance - Please note this is a guide only and is meant to help you understand the wireframe. You can deviate from this mix.
1. Main Slideshow - How this works video link (50% weight)
2. Design Clothing (20% weight)
3. Learn about Men’s Style (17% weight)
1. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee (3% weight)
2. Suit & Shirt Pictures/Gallery (3% weight)
3. Build Your Wardrobe (3% weight)
4. Measurements (2% weight)
-Other Links – Logo (1.5%), Contact/Login/Search Folder (-1%), All other Links (-1%)