Transpara - http://www.transpara.com
First - thanks for reading and joining the contest!
Transpara makes real-time mobile business intelligence software (product name: Visual KPI) for large enterprises (energy/utilities, manufacturing, data centers, etc.), putting their most important data on Blackberry, iPhone/iPad, Android, Windows Mobile, or their favorite web browser. Customers include Microsoft, BP Wind Energy, Con Edison, China Light & Power, RIM, Eli Lilly and many others.
While it is an enterprise-class software application, it is very unique in its design, easy to implement and brings almost instant value.
We welcome feedback and questions throughout the contest and will respond daily. We appreciate your effort and will do what we can to help you win!
Targets include operations executives at medium to large enterprises (COO, VP of operations, plant managers, etc.).
We believe these customers, while often at traditional companies, are still consumers at heart and value a great looking experience that doesn't overwhelm them with text (like our current site does).
We want the best of our favorite Web 2.0 sites without looking like everyone else. Possible?
Priorities for the home page:
- Designed to drive leads and sales - not just a brochure
- Professional AND fun - simple to navigate, but not stodgy or boring
- Room for white space. Images better than text.
- Primary body content should appear on white background. Be as creative as you'd like with header, banner and footer backgrounds.
Sites we like (but don't want to copy):
We have attached a wireframe with copy and other rough ideas. You can follow them or be creative!. Just remember to include images of multiple devices running our software (also attached).
What we need (deliverables):
- 1 home page design with navigation, images, layout and copy (provided)
- 2 sub-pages (standard page, blog page; can be completed at the end of the contest - winner will be judged on home page design)
- Color scheme + icons for home page (look/feel). Please ignore the color scheme on our current page. We want something new. Also, please note that our logo includes some green and black which may help.
- Winner to deliver source files (layers, PSD/EPS, etc.) and all icons, etc.