BreakUpAssist.com is a service where you can hire an Indian call center agent to break the bad news of your break-up to your boyfriend or girlfriend, husband or wife... whoever. Yes, this is a silly idea, but why not?
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
There isn't very much to this website, so it needs to communicate exactly what we do very quickly, and very visually.
*EDIT* the order wont be taken on the home page, instead there will be a link to a secondary page.
- valentines day, pink
- ball and chain
- doodles (like the ones you might have drawn on your 7th grade notebooks)
- I love designs with depth and texture.
- must include a non-offensive depiction of an Indian call center agent with speech bubble that links to a sample of a call. (can be a photo or illustration)
- There wont be a lot of pages to this site, so it needs to communicate that this is an outsourced service very clearly.
- There needs to be a clear next step to lead the visitor to the order page.
- have fun with this!
- no dark designs
- *EDIT* no order form on the home page - we've changed this requirement.