We develop Smartphone integrated cloud-computing services to social and business communities.
We have developed our own technology platform to rapidly build digital systems that can configure the way Smartphones look and behave from an admin account on the internet.
By using this technology we aim to revolutionise smart business application development services and cater for the needs of the niche market of major commercial clients.
The mobile apps talk to our data control centre to provide on-line computing services back to the user.
We support iPhone, Android, and on-line cloud computing services, and are also planning on supporting the Blackberry.
Smartphone Users (iPhone, Android, Blackberry users)
Time-pressured Commercial Clients:
• who need to immediately feel like we are a progressive, hi-tech development company that can reliably bring their businesses into the 21st century.
• who need to access all essential information about us with a quick and easy glance.
Tech Market Journalists and Critics:
• wanting to see that we truly are taking the world into the next tech generation with our promise.
(Our Vision Statement):
• “Leading the way in bringing harmony to the global community using smarter technologies.”
(Our Mission Statement):
• “PepperStack Pty Ltd intends to build Digital Ecosystems for the community and not just provide online services.”
We are seeking a world class on-line presence with a clean and effective website that - dare I say it, needs to have that Web 2.0 feel about it.
The design must be able to display the following pages with buttons from the Home page as follows:
• Tech (describing our technologies – Android, iPhone Blackberry, web)
• Products (Showcase)
• Collaboration (Services)
We want 2 Artwork Template Layouts
• Home Page Layout (to show - Blog/Contact/About Pages), and a,
• Detailed Page (to show - Collaboration/Products/Tech Pages)
Examples of web 2.0-esque sites we like are:
• https://www.blogger.com/start (Home Page idea - brilliant clean appearance)
• http://foursquare.com/ (Detail Page idea: clean yet detailed)
• http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/firefox/ (Home Page idea)
The primary colours need to work with our cool web 2.0 logo (see attached).
Note: Don't be afraid to add other colours that work well with the logo - i.e. Blues, Greys, Greens, Blacks etc ....
Please use your creativity but try to get a 'feel' for what we are look for!
We're looking for a design that is 960px wide.
For the contest handover, we require a well-layered PSD or AI file. The source file should allow me to change text, hide/remove elements, etc.
No coding required.
Note: The iPhone image (see attached) together with the Google map view at:
represents our recently launched product. This needs to be incorporated into our product showcase.