DealView is a point of sale technology that helps retailers upsell an additional item to every shopper.
DealView is about offering the customer highly relevant upsell choices at the cash register. The offers are communicated by the cashier and by a digital signage. Offers are based on what the customer is currently purchasing.
DealView can streamline and declutter checkout experience and "turn down the noise" that a shopper is subjected to.
We want to carry that "clean and streamlined" look into our website. We are a media/advertising technology company but everything is about being specifically targeted, not spraying the world with random advertising messages.
DealView Benefits and Features:
- Turns every customer transaction into an upsell opportunity
- Real-time customized upselling based on the customer's current basket, marketing calendar, day-part, location, and profitability
- Ensures the right message is delivered to the shopper every time
- Increases sales, improves cashier performance, provides value to shoppers
- DealView knows what is in the current shoppers basket
- Cashier facing touch screen directs cashier to deliver targeted sales script
- Customer facing LCD displays corresponding product offers to the shopper
- Patent pending technology enables plug-n-play POS (cash register) connectivity
The initial target customer is:
1. A marketing director at a major convenience store chain (100+ outlets)
2. Advertising buyer at a consumer packaged goods company (like Coke and Pepsi)
Our customer base is NOT tech savvy. Expect older browsers (lots of ie6) and smaller monitors.
- home page template / back page template (99% same as home page just add a right side content area sidebar for callouts etc.)
- fully layered PSDs
- extra $ for cut images / programmed html/css
- browsers ie 6+, firefox etc.
- no wider than 960px
- please stay away from fancy font extensions. Go for cross browser first.
- clean look
- home page should be dominated by a main photo. Use a convenience store checkout counter stock photo as a stand in for future custom photo.
- horizontal nav across the top w/ rollover curtain menus
- the back pages should be able to utilize the same header/footer templages
- our logo color pallet is orange and blue but we don't want an orange/blue explosion
- incorporate links to social media outlets
See attached PDF for example homepage mockup. Don't feel overly constrained by the mockup, give us all types of looks.