We need a creative design to spice up the look of our tech news site. Keep in mind it has a humor/sarcasm approach to tech news.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
TechCult.com is a tech news website (launched recently), but with a heavy slant towards humor and sarcasm.
The current design looks good, but its too "classic", and it does not reflect the funny/sarcastic feel that we pass through the content.
We are looking, therefore, for a cooler design that will reflect that.
- The logo must display TechCult or TECHCULT, you decide on the caps.
- Tagline is: Technology. Twisted.
- The overall layout can be similar to what we have on techcult.com already (that is, content on the left, sidebar on the right, header
- The menu bar with links to different categories can go either on header or on sidebar, you decide what looks best
- The sidebar must keep its same width, to hold a 300x250 ad unit
- We need a subscription section that contains a "Subscribe via RSS" link, an rss icon, and a "Subscribe via email" form.
- On the content column you can follow a standard blog look, with post titles and post summaries displayed.
- You are free to play with colors, images and what not, we are open for suggestions