BillMyParents® offers cutting-edge payment solutions for teens and their parents. In February 2010, BillMyParents launched the BillMyParents® re-loadable prepaid MasterCard® for teens. BillMyParents is committed to providing the best, most convenient and data-safe payment options for families and teens between the ages of 13 - 18, ranging from giving parents complete control over purchases to simply monitoring purchase transactions.
This project is 100% targeted toward the PARENTS of teens. We have built a reloadable prepaid debit MasterCard solution that gives parents a ton of insight and control over how their teens spend money and become educated, financially-wise consumers.
The redesign of our conversion process for parents should answer the following questions:
1) Is BillMyParents a credible brand?
2) Why is getting my teen a debit card a good idea?
3) Why is the BillMyParents debit card the best choice for my teen among prepaid debit card options?
4) Is signing up for a debit card easy? (Yes!)
5) Is there a compelling offer to sign up now?
To make it really easy, we have actually wireframed exactly how we want the page laid out and how we want the information architected. For both pages we have already written the content and what we really need are different visual perspectives and concepts about how to get the maximum impact and convey the ideas on the page graphically.
To be clear, we are NOT looking for creative layout concepts. We are looking for a <strong>stunning graphic layer to present the information as we've outlined it in the wireframes attached</strong>.
We have two pages we need designed (960 pixels in width for the main content areas.)
1) The landing page, which is essentially where parents would land either from: a) their teen requesting a card from the parent (so assume that the parent has never heard of us previously but just clicked on a link in an email sent from their child) b) direct advertising to a parent (who may already like the idea of getting their teen a debit card -- but has no idea who BillMyParents is or why we're a good idea.)
2) The "Why BillMyParents" page. This page gives more insight into BillMyParents, what makes us and our card different from other options in the market and answers many of the questions parents would have about features, benefits and pricing.
PLEASE SEE WIREFRAMES!!!
Our existing color palate is:
BMP Blue - #003f77
BMP Blue Secondary - #3366cc
BMP Blue Tertiary - #4b96fa
BMP Green - #64b414
BMP Gray - #c7c8ca
For text, borders, backgrounds white, black and any web-safe gray is fine to use, like:
Also, in the mockups, all the fonts are Arial, Helvetica and sans-serif fonts. We are open to serif fonts or any type styles that make the site look professional. While staying with the Arial/Helvetica families is fine, please don't think there's a limitation only using them.