I need a web design for a personal branding website.
I am expert in Homeland Security business development and am looking to build a website that effectively establishes my personal brand in this area.
- Website design should include the following pages:- PROFESSIONAL. Where my career and professional highlights will go.
- SERVICES. Where information on consulting services that I offer will go.
- REASONS TO HIRE. Where list of top reasons potential clients should use consulting services will go.
- SPEAKING. Where my prior speaking engagements, speaking topics, and visitor request for speaking will go.
- TESTIMONIALS. Where my plaudits and commendations that I have received will go.
- PRESS. Where my media appearances and visitor request for media appearance will go.
- INTRO. Where my brief bio and personal and professional highlights will go.
- Will need a link to social media profile (LinkedIn).
- Will need a placeholder for a logo that I will run a separate contest for.
- Target website style (provided for reference only): WilliamArruda.com, KirstenDixson.com, DanSchawbel.com.
- Type of look trying to achieve: simple, clean, organized, trustworthy.
- Preferred colors: blue, grey, white.
- Design should be provided in PSD file format.
- Will need a footer area where copyright, etc. will go.