Recent health care legislation in the U.S. forces hospitals to re-think how they analyze PERFORMANCE, identify improvement STRATEGIES, stimulate CHANGE, and monitor IMPROVEMENT. Some hospitals are frustrated, others are fearful ... but most aren't ready for the changes taking place. PSCI will help them get ready and enable them to improve financial performance and maintain or improve quality-of-care. We do it by analyzing process variance. We sell software and consulting. We don't have any competitors, but if we did, some of them would be software companies, others would be "big 6" consulting companies like BoozAllen, IBM, Accenture, etc. Our website will be located at http://www.pscisolutions.com
We're looking for clean, fresh, easy-to-read design ... we believe that good design incorporates typography, color, and layout.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Some of the feelings we would like to convey are:
- Trusted advisor without being too "stuffy"
- Calm, methodical (since healthcare reform is a highly-charged topic)
- Attack Process Variance to fix quality and cost issues
- Not *too* high-tech; our audience is not technically sophisticated
- Audience is "C-Level" hospital executives, mostly men aged 45-65, many are doctors/surgeons
Read more about us and our site in the enclosed document -- including sites we LOVE & HATE
Our newly designed logo is attached.
* One home page + two secondary page designs
* Includes menu design/layout
* Deliver elements in Photoshop layered files
* Information document detailing fonts/styles, colors and images used
* Stock photography is OK, but not a requirement
* If stock photography used, we must be able to purchase same image(s) from istockphoto for use in other communications vehicles (must provide image#'s)