We require a redesign of an existing websites landing page (http://www.rentalvaluation.com.au).
The service works in the following way.
1. The user visiting the site provides information about a property they are thinking of purchasing, or currently own.
2. On submission of this information, we produce and email to the client a report which contains information in relation to that rental property, such as comparative recent rentals that meet the same criteria, as well as generic property related information and data in the same area as the one submitted by the user.
Key objectives of the website are:
- Appeal to PROPERTY INVESTORS looking at maximising returns on investment.
- Showcase and communicate the value proposition provided by the report that we provide. The home page needs to make the user feel that they NEED TO GET ONE OF THESE REPORTS (without being too pushy or making overconfident claims of course).
As you will see from the existing site, there is no menu. The one and only purpose of the landing page is to encourage people to request a report. New design needs to cater to and strengthen this singular objective.
The site targets existing and potential real estate investors that rent their property out for investment return. This target group can be broken into 2 sub groups:
1. Investors considering the purchase of an investment property, and want to know what sort of return the property might provide them.
2. Existing Landlords wanting to know or confirm what sort of returns they should be receiving for their investment.
- Professional. Credible. Eye Catching. Memorable. Smart
- Use of common system fonts where possible so we can do text based rather than graphic based for SEO purposes.
- Sites landing page needs to entice people to request a report.. by making the report look valuable, and making the request form look very simple and quick to complete.
- Visual Clichés