Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We offer online training, coaching and consulting services in the area of maintenance & reliability. We work with small to medium sized companies in asset-intensive industries e.g. power generation, water utilities, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, various manufacturing industries, upstream oil & gas.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Please see the attached design brief and page mock-up. They will provide you will all the information you need to put together a great, winning design.
See the attached design brief for full details.
The Home page is expected to include the following sections.
• Page Header – area which includes the logo, company name and main menu
• Value Proposition – this should cover the remaining area above the fold. It should contain a compelling visual image relating to our “Road to Reliability” concept and show include a headline and sub-header to explain what we offer
• Reliability Matters – this section highlights the value of reliability in an industrial setting. This explains why what we do / offer is so important to our clients.
• It’s Not That Complicated – this section explains that the frameworks commonly used in industry are overly complicated. We can achieve the desired result by focussing on just a few critical aspects. This section aims to introduce our Road to Reliability™ concept
• 4 Essential Elements – overview of the 4 elements that are included in our unique “Road to Reliability™” model. This model is simple, yet proven to be effective (through experience & research).
• Social Proof – recommendations from industry peers, clients etc.
• Lead Magnet – opportunity for clients to download a PDF copy of our Road to Reliability™ framework
• Footer – links to various key pages in the site e.g. About Page, Contact Page etc.
Please see the attached design brief and page mock-up.
Once the homepage is designed there is likely to be further work in designing additional pages, but I'm not including these in his contest as I have not had enough time to think through what I want on those pages.