Ask The Flexpert is a help line service for programmers using Adobe Flex. The service will use ether.com to offer on demand support to help programmers who are having programming problems.
The site design should be simple, yet direct. It should communicate that we are here to help.
These are the requirements:
1. Create an “Ask The Flexpert” logo.
o I attached copies of our Logos for The Flex Show (Blue), Flextras (Purple), and DotComIt Consulting (red). Use these as a guide to create the new logo.
o Use the same icon with a different color.
o Change the brand name to “Ask The Flexpert” and the tag line to “Get Flex Help Now!”
o Color should be complimentary to the existing logos and easily printable.
2. Design Web Site Template
o The site consists of a home page, a bio page, and a contact us page.
The site should be designed for easy translation to standards based HTML.
I included a copy of the Flextras Dude, a character we've used for marketing of Flextras. You can use him as part of the design at your own discretion.
• RFP PDF (Read this for more detail)
• Web Site Text (WebPages.zip )
• Pic of Jeffry (DSCF0044.JPG )
• Flextras Dude (FlextrasFinal.ai )
• DotComIt logo (Consulting-3versions [Converted].ai )
• Flextras Logo (Flextras - Interface Flex Components.ai )
• The Flex Show Logo (TheFlexShow-3versions [Converted].ai )
Update 1/14/09: I added sticker files so you can see how we integrated the icon into designs in the past. You can use the Vector art in the design at your own discretion.
• Flextras Stickers ( FlextrasStickers.zip and FlextrasStickerVectorArt.zip)