This project is for a complete redesign of our current site. This includes every element of the look and feel, including layout, font, colors, images, buttons, call-to-action graphics, etc. If you see the element on our site, it needs to be redone. I do not want any of the graphical elements re-used (except for the logo).
The overall feel of the site should be clean, professional and above all trustworthy (think of what a pharmaceutical companies site would look like). I don’t like anything that looks like a gimmick.
Here are good examples of site that incorporate elements that I like.
The project will require the following pages to be designed:
1. Home Page: http://www.procerin.com/
a. Include slider found here http://www.procerin.com/receding_hairline.html
b. Include 90 Day Guarantee Icon
2. Inner Pages (these can use the same footprint)
a. How it Works: http://www.buy-procerin.com/how-it-works.html
b. Clinical Study: http://www.buy-procerin.com/clinica…udies.html
c. Before After : http://www.buy-procerin.com/before-after.html
d. Testimonials (includes text and video) http://www.procerintv.com/testimonials/
e. Guarantee: http://www.procerin.com/guarantee.html
f. FAQs : http://www.procerin.com/faq.html
g. Contact Us: http://www.procerin.com/contact.html
3. Order Now Options: http://www.procerin.com/order_now.html
4. Order Page: http://www.procerin.com/order_online.html
5. Comparison page (Procerin vs Competitor) http://www.procerin.com/compare_avacor.html
6. Product Comparison Page: http://www.procerin.com/hair_loss_products.html
7. Landing page similar to http://www.procerin.com/dhtblocker.html
Elements to include on each page:
1. Call to Action
a. Buy Now (make this prominent)
b. Learn More
2. Trust Icons: McAfee, BBB, TrustE (place these prominently on the site)
3. Logo: a good copy of the logo can be found at the top of this site: http://www.procerintv.com/
1. Main colors: Blues, greys and whites.
2. Accent color: a variation between orange and red
Width: 750-800 px
1. Header panel
2. Left hand panel
3. Footer panel
4. NO RIGHT HAND PANEL
2. The men do not necessarily need to be bald. I DO NOT WANT images of bald men looking perplexed, upset, etc.
3. Full width lifestyle images are preferred to allow room for text and product image. See http://www.buy-procerin.com/ for example.
1. Vertical or horizontal are fine
- The overall feel of the site should be clean,professional and above all trustworthy (think of what a pharmaceutical companiessite would look like).
- Read my brief carefully and include all items requested
- I don’t like anything that looks like a gimmick.