We need a web design to energize people to get more involved with the issues in their community and world. A social networking type feel that creates accounts for individuals. They come up with ideas to address humanitarian challenges and challenge others to fund the best ideas.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Cool look for "GiveIQ.com" Using the name as the logo - create a dynamic look and feel. A simple to navigate site that allows people to register (like Facebook or Myspace) and create their personal page. Allows general public to see the most recent "winning" ideas around the different GiveIQ challenges. A couple of moving pics or graphics that show what we're trying to do. "Humanitarian Challenges...Give your great ideas to address these challenges...fund the best idea"
- Item 1..great look for GiveIQ.com logo
- easy navigation
- energizes people around humanitarian causes/challenges
- Secure login to create personal page (like facebook)
- moving/motivational pics or graphics to tell the story
- a look that will translate well to t-shirts and other collateral materials to encourage more people to participate/get involved
- Item 1.: need good professional look - no cartoons
- not too many colors
- not crowded - white space/blank space okay..