We are a trucking company that is the first major company in the U.S. to turn their entire fleet of short-haul semi-trucks into 100% clean diesel and natural gas powered transportation. We need a new website design to showcase our new efforts greening America's goods transportation.
TTSI (Total Transportation Services, Inc.)
We specialize in taking inbound imported products from all of America's major ports to distribution centers for companies like Walmart, Target, Nike, J. Crew, Calvin Klein, etc.
With this shift in our fleet, we are now the greenest transportation option for socially responsible companies looking to reduce the carbon footprint of importing and moving their goods. We need a new, hip, exciting website to reflect this shift.
Please check out our website at ttsi.com for more information about our company. The current content is good, but the design imagery and presentation of the content is not.
Our Target Audience is:
- Importers such as Fortune 100, 500, and 1,000 Companies
- Steamship Lines
- Distribution Centers Words I would use to describe the ideal site would be:
- informative, attractive, honest, mature, educational, useful, popular, clean, colorful
- Should be between 960 and 1,000 pixels wide.
- Should ONLY use anti-aliased (non-jagged) text, even in the body copy
- You may use the current website content, but feel free to edit it down and or re-arrange the layout in the cleanest fashion possible
- The color palette should match our current logo We are open to other colors as long as they compliment the green, black and white.
- You may use stock photography if it improves the look of the site.
- No wild, off-the-wall colors
- No aliased (jagged) text anywhere