The American Pharmaceutical Association trains and places pharmaceutical and medical sales reps.
APSA (American Pharmaceutical Association)
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Our current homepage is text heavy and a bit out-dated (www.apsaonline.com). We are looking for something contemporary and professional looking. We are changing our business model and adding a new program called the 360-degree program. We thought a new look to the website would help communicate a change within our business.
We had a brand new logo package designed and the logo can be found here:
- Sleek and professional –a professional look is very important
- Room for some text, a couple of paragraphs should do.
- We need the following elements from our current site (the look of the elements can change!): Member login, News, Next Programs, button for "can't make a live program"
- We will need a graphic on the page that will link to a presentation about our new 360 program. The graphic needs to incorporate our 360 logo (which can be found in our logo package) and the following words: Placement, Cetification, Training, Interview Scheduling, Resume Management, Candidate Marketing, Pharmalink. These words can be watermarked in the background, colored in the foreground... whatever works, really!!
- Header- must be 770 pixels wide (no height restriction).
- Menu Bar- the menu bar must remain in the same location that it is on our current site (just below the header). The colors may be changed.
- Our platform requires us to have three separate elements: The header, the menu bar, and the body. Please keep that in mind so these elements do not have graphics/images that overlap
- We are open on colors (please stay away from harsh reds)