IMRO. Irish Music Rights Organisation.
IMRO is a national organisation that administers the performing right in copyright music in Ireland on behalf of its members and of the international overseas societies that are affiliated to it.
IMRO members who are songwriters, composers and music publishers.
The audience therefore is mostly of an artistic nature and is of mixed ages and mixed ability when navigating and using web applications.
See the attached design brief for full details of the requirements.
• A redesign of the pages listed below (including the variations) based on the notes and the design brief.
• A redesign of the menu system. This can go to three level e.g. Gigs->Set Lists->View SetLists. A new single-level menu item will be added at the end called “FAQ”.
• A redesign of the buttons for the forms.
• The page design should provide a consistent way of providing help text on the page itself without it taking up real-estate on the page. We suggest expanding the current implementation of using a help icon but this should also be available for general help for the form, not to do with a specific field. Perhaps this should be a larger version of the icon.
• Though this is more an implementation issue, the site design should only include features that will display consistently in the most popular browsers i.e. Internet Explorer, Safari, and Mozilla Firefox.