I have a client that needs a website created for his practice. He wants to look bigger than his firm is, and has very specific websites that he likes. If you do not create a design that follows the ones he has listed, we will have to eliminate your design.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Need another design from you! MereuLaw is a Boston based corporate law and real estate law firm that specializes in 201 compliance. For those that are unfamiliar, 201 compliance is perhaps the most important part of the website we need created. He is a pioneer in the knowledge needed to succeed in this field, and we want to make sur ehis website features it as much as possible.
We'll be creating the website in Wordpress, if that helps any.
- Clean, professional Design
- WILL NOT HAVE FAMILY LAW!
- Feature 201 compliance (Please search if you dont know what this is)
- Project a law firm that is very large, but doesn't name specific names
- Sleak, modern style
- Real estate law (Specializing in Buyers, Lenders, and Sellers)
- Corporate Law practice
- He wants a more advanced feeling website, one that may not necessarily look like a law firm
- Organic, modern, softer design with softer browns, and earth colors (light light light green, light light brown, etc.)
- He runs workshops for real estate
- Focus on the high-end condominium market for real estate
- NEEDS to have a prominent icon for 201 security compliance (come up with a good icon and a call to action "click here" for more information or some such thing
- Here are some websites he liked:
- http://www.hhlaw.com/home/ http://www.chadbourne.com/