The Liuzzi Property Group (LPG) is an organisation that specialises in property management.
The firm currently does not have a website and is looking to establish an online presence.
The business has the following features:
• It owns shop-spaces within shopping centers and leases these to their clients
• The business has been around for a number of years and has extended into the following areas:
- The business was built on strong family traditions
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
There are two target audiences of the website:
• Those who are trying to find about what LPG do (informative)
• Potential clients who want to see what properties LPG have to offer
Currently LPG does not have any corporate style guidelines. LPG's color schema is black and gold. The company's emblem is shown below. The client has stated that they are comfortable to move away from this color scheme if the designer wishes - the only condition is that the company emblems stays in the gold color.
Furthermore the client has expressed the desire to have a liquid web design so that it would be possible to present the website on a tablet (such as iPad) and mobile devices.
The site should be easy to navigate and find information. New visitors should be able to easily find what services LPG offer and be able to submit an enquiry.
LPG would like a website that has a clean interface, represents the professionalism of the business and is easy to load on a PC and/or mobile device.
The client has used the following expressions when describing what they would like from the website:
• Focus on the retail aspect
• Avoid small fonts
• Obvious and simple
• "less is more"
• They have strong family values and would like this expressed through their site
• A website that has photos of staff or AGM-style reports does not fit our organisation culture
LPG requires the design of two web pages, the home and subpage.
The home page should have a visual focus similar to http://flipboard.com/ that depicts the companies focus on retail, residential, industrial and commercial.