We are a small start up in New Zealand which is aiming to provide web based software for pilots and aviation schools around New Zealand, Australia initially.
We require a modern looking website!
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our target audience is professionals, the aviation industry aims for a high level of professionalism and safety, it's paramount that the design instills confidence in the visitor/user of the website.
- a logo
- 3 web pages (home page, login page, generic template)
- simple tabbed menus
- simple but nice looking rounded buttons
- the pages will need to fit into a 1024x768 screen centered (eg: http://www.xero.com/accounting-software/ but with the top blue band expanding to 100%)
- The logo must have an aircraft.
- The main color must be bluish
- Fonts must be clear and sized correctly for readability
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-nz/default.aspx - we like the concept of people having the ability to select which software they run, in this example there are 4 boxes (desktop, web, cloud, phone), we also like the simple tab navigation